Current Job Openings
Purpose and Scope:
The Production Technician is responsible for assembling and testing manufactured goods. They ensure products are working as intended, are free of defects, or other issues. They usually work as part of a larger team, with frequent interaction.
Build and Test Assemblies
- Builds and performs in-process testing of forklift battery chargers, related cable assemblies and accessory products. In addition, Production Technician also performs equipment set-up, operation, equipment adjustments and minor preventative maintenance tasks to meet all standards for safety, quality and efficiency.
Identify Problems and Suggest Improvements
- In building and testing assemblies, they identify any problems, carry out potential solutions or attempt to troubleshoot the issue using their technical knowledge.
Inspect Pre-built Products from CM for Quality and Specs Conformance
- Responsible for maintaining quality standards by inspecting and testing in-process and finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and codes.
Perform Housekeeping, Work Place Organization (WPO) and 5S
- Performs housekeeping at the start and end of the shift or as more frequently required, maintains good Work Place Organization and adheres to 5S Lean Methodology.
All other duties as required.
Safety Training Requirements:
- CPR/First Aid/AED & BB Pathogen
- Forklift Safety
- Slips Trips & Fall Safety
- Power & Hand Tool Safety
- HAZCOM Training
- Fire Extinguisher Safety
- PPE Safety
- Heat Illness Training
- Good Housekeeping
- Arc Flash Basic Introduction
- Battery Handling Safety
- Commitment to Safety
- Driving Policy
- Fire Extinguisher Safety
- Incident Reporting
- Lockout / tagout
- Zurich Defensive Driving
Skills / Other:
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to carefully read and follow instructions.
- Capable of working independently to a production schedule.
- Analytical thinker and problem-solver.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- High work quality standards.
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of machines and tools.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Advanced Charging Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Advanced Charging Technologies complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Advanced Charging Technologies expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.