Current Job Openings
Purpose and Scope:
The Sr Full Stack Developer will be responsible to help design, write and maintain software requirements, UI/UX, integration, testing, verification, and maintenance of ACTs cloud-based monitoring system. The Sr Full Stack Developer will work alongside with the engineering team to share new ideas and collaborate on projects.
- Work alongside software development team to ideate software solutions
- Design, build and maintain client side and server-side architecture
- Develop and maintain internal software tools and packages
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Write effective APIs
- Design, build and maintain front end applications
- Develop and manage current databases
- Design solutions considering security, maintenance, scalability, and more when developing new software and architecture.
Skills / Other:
- Detail Oriented
- Highly analytical
- Familiar with common laboratory engineering tools such as digital multi-meters, oscilloscopes and power supplies are a plus
- Experience with electric vehicle charging is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Experienced in databases to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, functions, triggers and packages
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies (Jira)
- API Testing tools (Postman/NodeJs)
- 7-10 Years of experience
- Experience developing other cloud-based software platforms.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Advanced Charging Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Advanced Charging Technologies complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Advanced Charging Technologies expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.