Current Job Openings
Purpose and Scope:
The Production Supervisor is responsible for leading and directing a crew of technicians who assemble and test manufactured goods. They ensure products are working as intended, are free of defects or other issues.
Build and Test Assemblies
- The Production Supervisor along with Production Technicians under their area of responsibility, also builds and performs in-process testing of forklift battery chargers, related cable assemblies and accessory products.
- On a day-to-day basis, ensure review, planning and execution of Daily Shipment Schedule. Priorities are set based upon regular coordination with Sales Coordinators.
Identify Problems and Suggest Improvements
- In building and testing assemblies, identify any problems, carriy out potential solutions or attempt to troubleshoot the issue using their technical knowledge.
Inspect Pre-built Products from CM for Quality and Specs Conformance
- Responsible for maintaining quality standards by inspecting and testing in-process and finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and codes.
Production Fallout Handling
- Ensures Red Tag for every Production Fallout is created and filled out completely, and generally adhered upon by all Production Technicians as needed. Also ensures every defective part is routed/stored to the designated bin or crate.
Perform Housekeeping, Work Place Organization (WPO) and 5S
- Serves as a role model for performing daily housekeeping at the start and end of the shift, or as more frequently required, maintains good Work Place Organization and adheres to 5S Lean Methodology.
- All other duties as required.
Safety Training Requirements:
- CPR/First Aid/AED & BB Pathogen
- Forklift Safety
- Slips Trips & Fall Safety
- Power & Hand Tool Safety
- HAZCOM Training
- Fire Extinguisher Safety
- PPE Safety
- Heat Illness Training
- Good Housekeeping
- Arc Flash Basic Introduction
- Commitment to Safety
- Driving Policy
- Fire Extinguisher Safety
- Incident Reporting
- Lockout / tagout
- Zurich Defensive Driving
Skills / Other:
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to read and carefully follow instructions.
- Capable of working independently while adhering to a production schedule.
- High School graduate or equivalent, required.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Advanced Charging Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Advanced Charging Technologies complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Advanced Charging Technologies expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.